Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dominic James

Ok, so my last post was a little long winded on Dominic's card. My husband was the only person to post a comment. And his comment was filled with sarcasm. However, in his defense, he has had to hear (and see) me check my blog and complain that no one is commenting. So thank you, I think, dear for posting.

I just want to let everyone know, I have finished my work on Dominic's card. After this, you will no longer have to hear about it until I start work on Christina's card for her 4th birthday. I take that back, you may actually hear about it again on December 7th (Dominic's birthday), when we find out if his card made the show or not. I really hope it does. Let me know what you think. I personally think it turned out pretty cute!

Anyway, here's the card:




On another Dominic issue, he truly is the funniest little guy. For the most part, he's so easy going about anything. It's always, "Ok, mama" which is nice. At some point I'm sure he's going to get tired of all the things I do to him, but I had to do this one and he happily took part.

Bryan brought home a box the other night. When we asked what was in it, he said Lee at work gave him an old Halloween costume that both of her kids wore. I was a little skeptical, but thought we'd check it out.
So this is Dominic as Humpty Dumpty.


Now I had previously wanted the kids to be the Wizard of Oz next year (Christina as Dorothy, Dominic the Tin Man and Ethan as the Cowardly Lion), but I've changed my mind. Someone WILL wear this costume! It is tooooo cute! I think I can even put white tights under the pants to make them more like knickers (I think that's the word). So if anyone has any good other nursery rhyme characters for me for Christina & Ethan I'd love to hear them!
I'm done for the night. Let me know your thoughts!

3 comments:

Jer said...

O my gosh, this is the third time I am writing this blog....where does it go. Hallmark as to be getting nervous!! Dominic is so lucky to have a 150% Mommy all day. Don't you love this job? I remember it well. The kids journals are full of such stories as yours, but you do it so much better! Keep the news coming. I will get this blogging right if it takes all day. or maybe I will go back to email reply...lol Jer

Mandy said...

Very Cute! I love it! What great memories you are creating for your little ones!!

Grammy Chris said...

JUST SEEING CHRISTINA'S FACE WHEN THEY CALLED HER CARD UP AND SHOWED IT ON TV WAS PRICELESS. CHRISTINA, YOUR MOMMA IS SO CREATIVE. GEE I WONDER WHERE SHE GETS THAT FROM.. GRAMMY CHRIS